Monday 5 November 2012

Yeah okay than...

An OkCupid Update...

The quality on this site is about 79,857 times better than POF, which is interesting because they're both free sites. I think it might be because POF is the more popular site here and also just gives one big text box to fill out as a profile whereas OkCupid profiles require a bit more work to fill out.

This site seems to attract more of an educated crowd and the messages are a bit more thought out. So the messages haven't been TOO bad. But there's always gunna be a few...



So the back story to this one is that I fully recognized this guy from previous times I had been online. He had messaged me at LEAST twice and I interacted with him a bit each time but I'm not sure if he ever pieced together that we'd already talked. I remembered that he seemed nice enough but desperate (aka I wasn't interested). So in the spirit of trying to be open-minded, I exchanged a few messages with him when he messaged me yet again this time. I quickly became uninterested.


Yea, I plan to win $1,000,000. Not really sure how I'm gunna do that yet but it's my dream

A few messages later, discussing what we're "looking for":

Refrain from making a comment about moaning. Refrain from making a comment about moaning.



And with that, our love was lost. I expect to hear from him again in 3-4 weeks.